AP Mukhymantri Yuvanestham Registration 2020 : Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Nestham registration currently opning. Interested candidates can register for the Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham Apply Online through official website.
Andhra Pradesh Yuvanestham scheme Allowance scheme 2020 under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham (MYN) is an innovative scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to assist the unemployed young generation of the state. It is going to benefit more than 15 lakh unemployed youth of the state.
Andhrapradesh Government in its latest budget for FY 2019-2020 has doubled the unemployment allowance amount under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme. will get an enhanced amount of Rs. 2,000 per month. Previously, govt. was providing Rs. 1,000 per month
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Unemployment Allowance 2020
The Andtra Pradesh State Government was luanched Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme. AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham online registrations to close on 25 February 2019. Till date, around 12, 05,954 candidates have applied online for Yuva Nestham Unemployment Allowance.
All the youths in Andhra Pradesh will now get Rs. 2,000 per month allowance in Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youth.
Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
|Scheme Name||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham|
|Allowance provided per person||Rs. 2000/-|
|Scheme Launched in||July 2018|
|Registration Status||Available Now|
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Schedule 2020
|Online Application Start From||October, 2018|
|Last date for online registration||On Starting|
|Transfer of the money in the bank accounts of the beneficiary||Depends on the verification and approval of the application|
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Andra Pradesh Yuvanestham Scheme
Candidates should read the AP Unemployed Allowance Scheme eligibility before applying. The eligibility criteria for AP NB Scheme under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham is as follows :
Domicile Criteria for AP Mukhyamatri Yuvanestham
- Candidate must be a native of Andhra Pradesh and must possess a domicile issued by the competent authority working under the state government.
- Candidates must have a white ration card.
- Minimum Age : 22 years
- Maximum Age : 35 years
- The minimum education qualification of the applicant must be any diploma of two more years or graduation.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- No Application Fee.
Income/Financial status Criteria
- Candidates must belong to a family below the poverty line.
- Applicants having a maximum of 5 acres of dry land and 2.5 acres in the family are eligible. (5 acres wetland and 10 acres dry land for Anantpur district).
- Applicants having 4 wheelers are not eligible.
- Applicants must have an aadhaar seeded bank account.
- Candidates those who are availing any loan or financial assistance above Rs.50000/- under any of the state /central govt. scheme are not eligible.
- Caste and community preference will also be given. It will depend upon the rules and norms set by the government.
- Candidates those who are working pursuing formal education are ineligible.
- Applicants those who are self-employed are not eligible for the benefit.
- Workers in the public sector/ private sector and government sector are also ineligible.
- Applicants dismissed from State/Central Government service are not eligible.
- Candidates forbidden by law or those who are convicted under a criminal offense are not eligible to register.
- Candidates must have enrolled in Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS) and have completed the Biometric EKYC.
How to Apply Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020
- Visit Official website (yuvanestham.ap.gov.in).
- Click on “Apply Online / Login” Link.
- The page to “Apply For Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” will appear. Enter the details.
- Enter One Time Password in the Box.
- Fill all the details carefully & correctly and then click at “Apply/Continue” Button.
- To understand the complete registration process in detailed version, please click the link – AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration Process.
- Take a print for your application.
Required Document for Mukhymantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- White Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number linked with the Aadhaar card
- Qualification certificates
Contact Us for AP Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
Helpline Number – 1100
Sports & Youth Advancement , Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture Department,Govt. of Andhra Pradesh,A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi,Amaravati – 522 238, Andhra Pradesh
The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a scheme named Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham in July 2018. The scheme intends to support unemployed youth in the state by providing monthly financial assistance for skill development courses.
Candidates can check your Application Status through official web portal.
Recommend Read for You :